- Part 2: How to Clear Internet History on iPhone
- How to Delete All Internet History on iPhone?
- Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- How to Delete Cookies and Browsing History on an iPhone or Android Device | Digital Trends
Part 2: How to Clear Internet History on iPhone
This information will certainly help them solve the issue. A couple of days back, we have dealt with a topic on how to clear Safari history and website data on iPhone and iPad. But recently, we have received some comments from many iPhone and iPad users that they are not able to clear history and website data because Safari section in the Settings app shows Clear History and Website Data grayed out.
- How to Delete All Internet History on iPhone | iMobie Guide;
- How to clear your browser history on iPhone and iPad | Macworld.
- call of duty ghosts app play store.
- 7 Ways to Clear History on an iPhone - wikiHow!
- Clear only some history items.
- download pdanet for android apk!
- nokia e5-00 download free games.
This was strange, because if the option is grayed out, how can a user delete the history and website data? Upon doing some research, we got the solution. We have noticed that many users, who have kids at home, block some websites in Safari so that their kids cannot access adult content on iPhones or iPads.
How to Delete All Internet History on iPhone?
If you want to enable that grayed out option of Clear History and Website data in Safari on your iPhone or iPad , you need to remove restrictions set on websites. You must have selected either Limit Adult Content or Specific Websites Only option to stop your kids from accessing objectionable content. Now you can go back to Safari app in the list of Settings, and check that Clear History and Website Data option is enabled.
Here is a Fix. Jignesh Padhiyar. Sponsored Links. Tags How-to iPhone Safari. Some Tips to Fix the Issue.
Jignesh Padhiyar https: During his tight schedule, Jignesh finds some moments of respite to share side-splitting contents on social media. You can even selectively delete individual history records. In Safari, tap the Bookmarks button at the bottom of the screen.
- More Related Articles You May Like;
- ios 7 ipod touch 4 jailbreak.
- You Can Permanently Delete Internet History on iPhone!.
- "Clear History and Website Data" Grayed Out in Safari on iPhone and iPad: Here is a Fix.
- How to clear your browser history on iPhone and iPad.
- How to clear your browser history on an Android device;
On iPad, it's in the upper left. Or, tap Clear at the bottom of the screen to be presented with four time periods to eras: The last hour , Today , Today and yesterday , or All time. Safari allows you to remove individual history items, or select from four different time periods.
This is the best way to clear some of your browsing history without getting rid of everything.wegoup777.online/la-regenta-seleccin.php
Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Note that if you sync browsing data with iCloud, this will affect your browsing history on all devices that use the same iCloud account. You can jump into Settings to wipe out all traces of your Internet activity. You'll get a pop-up warning you that you're about to clear all your website data. Tap Clear History and Website Data again.
This is the best way to get rid of all traces of your internet activity in Safari on iOS.
How to Delete Cookies and Browsing History on an iPhone or Android Device | Digital Trends
Note that your history will be erased from Safari on other devices logged into the same iCloud account, if you have iCloud sync enabled for Safari. Jason has written professionally about technology for about 20 years. He aims to figure out how complicated technology works and explain it in a way anyone can understand.
Got an iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus?